Items That Are Eligible for MISSION’s 60-Day Return Guarantee
- All Intuit QuickBooks financial software and Intuit QuickBooks Point of Sale desktop software that were purchased from MISSION may be returned to MISSION within 60 days from the date of our invoice. Qualified products include: QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks For Mac, QuickBooks Accountant, QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) software, and hardware.
- All other items, including computers, monitors, and supplies, which must be returned new and unopened within 30 days of purchase.
Items That Are NOT Eligible for MISSION’s 60-Day Return Guarantee
- QuickBooks Online, Intuit Field Service Management, and Intuit Payroll. You may, however, cancel your subscription within 30 days and owe nothing to MISSION.
- Any professional services that were rendered, including bookkeeping, consulting, and project work.
- Supplies that were customized to your business needs.
- Shipping and insurance costs.
MISSION’S Return Procedure for Intuit Products
- In order to return an item, you must request a Return Merchandise Authorization number. You will need to call 203 227-9475.
- MISSION can only refund the purchase amount to the credit card that you used when you bought the item you are returning.
- MISSION will notify you via e-mail of your refund after we have received and entered your return into our inventory system. You should, barring any unforeseen delays, receive your refund within two weeks of the date we received your item, or you notified us of your desire to return the item.