Informed business decisions are a critical component of success. We provide expert bookkeeping solutions to ensure your books and software are properly setup, seamlessly integrated, and helping you make informed business decisions.
Bookkeeping Solutions We Provide
- Reconciling accounts
- Setting-up chart of accounts
- Tracking inventory
- Balancing bank and credit card transactions
- QuickBooks setup and integration
- Quickbooks training
- Managing accounts via QuickBooks or other data entry method
- Ensuring data entries reflect real-time business operations
- Keeping business aligned with all local, state, and federal laws
- Preparing all tax information (making it seamless for an accountant)
- Overseeing business-related software, apps, etc. related to bank feeds
- Handling accounts payable
- Preparing invoices
- Producing inventory reports
- Analyzing revenues/expenses
It’s not a matter of if but when you need bookkeeping solutions. How can you tell?
When Do You Need Bookkeeping Solutions?
- You’re too busy focusing on your core business
- There’s no one to help you with the interest, experience, or accounting knowledge
- The business is behind in sending invoices or reconciling payments
- There is no one to help you calculate ongoing cash flow (which is different from revenue and profit)
- You spend more than a few hours per month doing your own bookkeeping
Improve Cash Flow
Many small business owners are not confident about doing their own bookkeeping. But having clarity about certain things, such as cash flow, is essential for making informed business decisions. If you’re not confident about doing your books or have little experience using financial software like QuickBooks, place the responsibility in able hands.
Often, small businesses fail because of preventable issues such as not having enough cash to hire top talent, being late in updating equipment, and inaccurate job costing. These are preventable with the right kind of monitoring and bookkeeping solutions.
Bridge the Gap Between Accountants and CFOs
Our team’s expertise enables us to offer unique bookkeeping solutions that bridge the gap between an accountant and existing (or non-existent) CFO. We can help in a quarterly or yearly fashion so all data is ready for your accountant to review during tax season.
Accountants oversee bookkeeping and ensure things are correct to pass along to the IRS. But, what about the financial insight your small business needs to grow stronger? That’s a level of service few accountants will or can provide. Moreover, due to CFO cost, most SMBs don’t have the money to invest in full-time chief operational officers.
We offer fractional CFO services in addition to our bookkeeping and accounting solutions. We make sense of data and inform you on how to make better business decisions and more money. We transform data from “chaos” into understandable insights that increase an SMB’s potential and profitability.
Think of us as your outsourced financial expert, especially when it comes to QuickBooks software.
Take Advantage of QuickBooks Setup, Training, and Support
We can help you and your team use QuickBooks to its fullest potential. Otherwise, you may want help with QuickBooks setup,integration, and support.
QuickBooks Problem Solving
Potential clients may have a lot of specific questions related to QuickBooks yet here is a list of general FAQs and concerns:
- I just started payroll and need to know how to set it up in QuickBooks.
- How do I set up a 1099 worker in QuickBooks?
- Some clients want direct deposit. Do I need a separate bank account?
- How do I separate personal and business expenses in QuickBooks?
- My bank is incompatible with my financial software so what can I do?
- What is the best way to track my receipts?
- I need to make sure my chart of accounts is correct, can you review?
- I work in two states, what do I do?
- What are the steps to close out my books each month?
- How do I set-up quarterly taxes in QuickBooks?
Bookkeeping Checklist for New Clients
- Related software systems
- Prior income tax returns
- Personnel size
- Market type
- Sales channels
- Trial balance
- Employee detail
Cash and Bank
- Reconciliation (relevant bank and credit card statements, cash receipts, etc.)
- Direct deposit
- Business vs personal expenses
Inventory and Sales
- Details of advanced payment
- Software and app integration
- A list of inventory items
- Chart of accounts
- Track revenue by referral and state
- Regular maintenance
- Quarterly reports